Monday, July 20, 2009

Here we go!

Hey folks! I’m back. I’m quite excited about the Youth Liaison position that I've been generously offered by the Brampton Arts Council. For those of you who might not know, I’m Kelly Lewars. I interned at the council last summer and had an awesome time doing it. I must have done something well because now I'm here. I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you, especially the younger folks, and their ideas about the path of arts in Brampton. I’ve got a small arsenal of my own thoughts that I will hope will colour delight in this city of ours. One of my ideas that I'll need *your* help with is this blog. Kids and young adults, teens and tweens speak up! I want to hear your questions, concerns or thoughts about arts in Brampton and formally issue you an invite to contact me. What do you think about local events, happenings or the urban playground movement? Holler at me: kelly@artsbrampton.ca

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Glad you're back a the BAC and starting to BACtalk! I am looking forward you your insightful commentaries and seeing the discussiona you attract as a result.
    Cheers,
    Janella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    I know I'll enjoy your new blog "BACtalk" good stuff...welcome back girl.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly. I saw your video clips from the "Savannah Festival of Rhythms" at the Rose Garden Square and made me want to be there. I'm not missing it next time girl!!! I'll be there rockin' with the rhythm!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really good......Definate attention grabber.......Two thumbs up Kelly.

    ReplyDelete